Rhonda Gonano Mullins
Atlanta, Georgia, Ga 30342,
Are you a medical practitioner and know this Doctor/Consultant? If so, please add a review.
Rhonda is the CEO and Managing Partner of Dentrepeneur® Solutions, an Atlanta based consulting firm for Dental Entrepreneurs. She is an innovative, creative consultant to Solo, Multi, and Independent Large Group dental practices across the United States.
Rhonda has cultivated a “Design Thinking” approach. Her expertise closes the gap between Research Evidence-Based Dentistry and Optimum Patient Care Delivery. She enhances your business processes for success and sustainability within dentistry’s shifting landscape.
- Nine years experience as an L.D. Pankey and Dawson trained lab owner/technician.
- Kois Center Graduate in 2013 as the first Practice Consultant/Lab Technician.
- The first Transition Management Analyst/Broker for the United States’ largest dental brokerage firm.
- Founding member of the Kois Atlanta Study Club.
- National Speaker for the Hinman Dental Society, numerous State Dental Associations and Study Clubs.
- Past President of the Georgia Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Board member for Humanitarian organizations and Philanthropic involvement with health care projects in the U.S., Armenia, India, Romania, Germany, Amsterdam, and France.