CV: Dr Ashank Mishra
M.D.S (Perio), M.L.D (Vienna), FBOCI, MFDRCSI (Ireland), Assoc Fellow WCLI(USA)
Phone No: +919866205958
Registration no (Telangana State Dentists Registration Tribunal): A-1566
Work experience: 6 years plus
Field of interest: Periodontal regeneration and Laser soft tissue procedures
B.D.S – Panineeya Mahavidyalaya Institute of Dental Sciences and research center, NTR university of health sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh in October 2008 .
M.D.S – Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, NTR university of health sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh in April 2012.
M.L.D – Masters in Lasers Dentistry from University of Vienna, Gent and Milano in 2016
FBOCI- Fellowship of Oral Implantology in Branemark Osseointegration Center India in December 2017
MFD –Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland 2018
Fellowship “Academy of Oral Implantology” 2018.
Associate Fellowship in Lasers from WCLI (USA) 2018.
Professional Diploma in Clinical research (PDCR), from Catalyst Institute of Clinical Research from NewDelhi,2008.
Advanced clinical research program in Scientific writing and creation of essential documents from Catalyst Institute of Clinical Research New Delhi, 2015.
• Consultant (Periodontal surgeon and Laser specialist) at Sriharsha Dentofacial Centre, Hyderabad from July 2012 to June 2014.
• Consultant (Periodontal surgeon and Laser specialist) at Deccan Dentics clinics, Hyderabad from July 2014 to till date.
• Associate Professor in Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad from June 2012 to May 2018.
1. NTR University topper in BDS (2003)
2. Achieved distinction in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Dental materials, Pharmacology, Oral medicine and radiology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery.
3. Charaka Award under category of Excellence in Periodontology by IERP (International Exemplary Research and Performance award) 2018.
4. Certificate of Excellence by Honorable Jury Mention under category of Young faculty by 3rd South Asian Education Awards in 2018.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Periodontal regenerative procedures
• Interdisciplinary case planning
• Pre-Prosthetic surgeries
• Managements of endodontic – periodontic lesions
• Periodontal management of medically compromised patients
• Laser assisted oral/periodontal surgical procedures
• Minimally invasive periodontal surgeries
• Periodontal microsurgeries
• Mucogingival surgeries
• Implant surgeries
• Bone augmentation for Implants
• Periimplantitis management
1. Dental Implant training affiliated by Nobel Biocare India, recognized by Dental Council of India.
2. Online training in Implant Dentistry – University of Hong Kong: offered by Cousera
3. Pre-conference course of Direct and indirect sinus lift grafting-hands on course – 18th National conference of ISOI held at Sunshine Hospitals, Hyderabad.
4. Certified in Laser Epic Diode Biolase – online training from Biolase WCLI
5. Basic laser certification course by World Federation for Laser Dentistry (Asia-Pacific) in 2015.
6. Attended comprehensive basic program on TMJ/TMD, OFP, Sleep medicine, snoring and obstructive sleep apnea conducted by SMILE USA.
7. Completed Hands on Training on Stem cells in Regenerative Medicine and Dentistry conducted by Transcell Biologics Pvt Ltd.
8. Attended training in Periodontal Microsurgery – National ISP conference
9. Geistlich Biomaterials Hands on workshop by Prof Dr Mauricio Araujo on Ridge Preservation techniques in 2018
10. Clinical Workshop of 3 days on Complete Implant Prosthodontics (single tooth restorations to Full mouth rehabilitation) by Dr. Komal Majumdar in May 2018
11. Training on Sinus Grafting & Guided Bone Regeneration: Two days advance course by Geistlich held on 22 & 23 June 2018 at Chennai.
• Life member -Indian Society of Periodontology (ISP) LM-238/12
• Life Member-Indian Society of Dental Research (ISDR) LM-891
• Annual member- Indian Dental Association(IDA) ID:174422
• Life member in Society of Oral Laser Applications
• Life member in Indian Society of Oral Implantology
LECTURES BY INVITATION
1. Presented guest lecture in zonal CDE organised by Sri Sai college of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad on 24th June 2013 on Periodontal management of patients on risk of Infective Endocarditis
2. Presented guest lecture in zonal CDE organised by Govt dental college, Hyderabad on 15th Feb 2014 on An enemy of smile: Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans
3. Presented guest lecture in zonal CDE organised by Sri Sai college of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad on June 2014 on Innate immune response
4. Presented guest lecture in zonal CDE organised by Govt dental college, Hyderabad on 20th Feb 2015 on Viruses: Are they real culprits?
5. Current opinions in management of biofilms and periodontal diseases: ISP Listerine lecture in Sri Sai college of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad on 15th November 2014
6. Presented guest lecture in zonal CDE organised by Sri Sai college of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad on systemic antimicrobials as a part of the therapy in the management of periodontal diseases: controversy and debate on 20th june 2015.
7. Presented clinical meeting on Host Modulation therapy: a step towards future organised by Sri Sai college of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad on 17th December 2015.
8. Presented Smart talk on Role of LASERS in Oral Implantology in ACOI conference, 2018.
9. Presented guest lecture on Host Microbial interactions- current opinions and Current HMT drugs in the revision program (PERIO GYAN MARG) conducted by KIDS, Narketpally in 2018.
Name : Dr. Ashank Mishra
Date of Birth : 07-12-1985
Father’s Name : Mr. Avinash Mishra
Marital Status : Married
Spouse name :Dr. B Apeksha MDS (Pedodontist)
Languages : Hindi, English , Telugu
Nationality : Indian
Dr Ashank Mishra sir is very inspiring doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable, very down to earth, very helpful jovial person as such. Soft spoken. I am so obliged that I got an opportunity to jot down fews words for Dr Ashank Mishra sir.
He is self explanatory, hardworking humble and polite person.
Dr ashank Mishra sir my guru a great academician and practitioner. It’s a blessing to be a student of him. Always motivating, also a great practitioner and speaker. Very humble and down to earth person I have ever seen in my life
Dr.Ashank Mishra,a person with good heart and his work is beyond excellence.Theoritical as well as practical knowledge he is uncomparable…be it with a student or a patient he is always calm and has a positive approach towards his work.
Dr.Ashank is a very knowledgeable and skilled physician. He takes great care in his approach to his patients, explaining the procedures thoroughly. He also excels in academic research and is a mentor to all.
If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, then Dr. Ashank is someone you should consider visiting.”
Dr Ashank Mishra is a reputed and competent dental surgeon.
He is well trained and experienced in the latest techniques.He is an excellent clinician as well as academician. His hard work and dedication are very admirable.Truly a gifted Periodontist!
Dr Ashank is the go guy for his colleagues and students for all things dentistry. It’s a privilege to have worked with him. He is equally cherished by his patients. His list of achievements keep raising leaps and bounds and yet he is so humble and patient . He is always in touch with his learning side which is very evident in his research profile. Dr Ashank has this unique ability to make even toughest concept understandable, his patients , students and colleagues are thankful for that.
Dr. Annavarapu Sahithi
has given a 5 out of 5 star rating on
November 21, 2018
A walking library. A very humble person in spite of great achievements.one of few doctors who practices evidence-based treatment. Excellent at academics as well clinician. A true inspiration for many upcoming doctors. A person with immense knowledge.
An excellent human being and conversing with him is always pleasant and at ease. Dr Ashank is backed up by excellent academic record but all his credentials are hidden by his humble behaviour. Most doctors are satisfied with their accomplishments at some point but Dr Ashank has a passion to excel and keep his knowledge up to date which I applaud. overall, Dr Ashank is the best periodontist and I highly recommend.
has given a 5 out of 5 star rating on
November 19, 2018
I have known Dr.Ashank Mishra as a par excellence academician and clinician. I spite of this a very humbe person.I have long admired his dedication to excellence in the field of dentistry.To me he is a superb doctor who goes above and beyond and is innovative for the best results ever!
has given a 5 out of 5 star rating on
November 19, 2018
Dr Ashank is always working for the better of his patients and fellow mates.l, it’s exciting to anticipate seeing the new vision he has in his mind for the better future. He never lets down anyone and is always ready to help everyone by going out of the way even if it means to sacrifice his sleep and peace, He is like family.
Dr ashank is full of knowledge and applies it well to manage his patients problems.. he is very empathetic and study his cases really well before jumping to any conclusion and delivers the best treatment to his patients.
A true professional let it be academics or clinical skills or eagerness to learn something new every single day. One of those few doctors who truly follow evidence based practice on a daily basis. Your perseverence to do better achieve bigger things in life and still be grounded n humble among your friends and colleagues is an inspiration in itself.