Dr. Noga Askenazi, MD
Advanced Allergy and Asthma Associates
730 East Terra Cotta Avenue, Suite A, Crystal Lake, Illinois, 60014, USA
847 888 8802
730 East Terra Cotta Avenue, Suite A, Crystal Lake, Illinois, 60014,
847 888 8802
Are you a doctor / consultant? Refer a patient / client to Dr. Noga Askenazi
Are you a patient? Request an appointment from Dr. Noga Askenazi
See My Image Gallery
Are you a medical practitioner and know this Doctor/Consultant? If so, please add a review.
Dr. Noga Askenazi, a board certified asthma and allergy specialist, and the team of Advanced Allergy and Asthma Associates welcome you to our page! With three convenient locations, dedication to the patients’ comfort, care, and well-being is the highest priority. Dr. Askenazi has an extensive education, including Doctor of Medicine from the University of Tel Aviv in Tel Aviv Israel and a Bachelor of Science from Washington University in St. Louis, MO. She has also served her internship, Pediatrics residency, and Allergy and Immunology Fellowship at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center of Chicago, IL.
She also has held key positions and memberships in several professional organizations, including:
• President of the Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology from 2011 to 2012
• President Elect of ISAAI from 2010 to 2011
• Currently an ISAAI committee member
• Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (FACAAI)
• Voting Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (FAAAAI)
• Member of the American Medical Association (AMA)
• Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
She is also a renowned national speaker and is published in print and online. Currently, she runs her practice, Advanced Allergy and Asthma Associates in Illinois.