Are you a medical practitioner and know this Doctor/Consultant? If so, please add a review.
Doctor of Medicine, PGIMER(Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research), Chandigarh, India
MBBS, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Educations and Research, Pondicherry, India
POSTGRADUATE TRAINING AND FELLOWSHIP APPOINTMENTS:
Internal Medicine, St Vincent Hospital, Worcester, MA
Internal Medicine, Postgraduate Institute of Medical education and Research , Chandigarh, India
Internal Medicine, John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL
Assistant Professor, Hospitalist and Perioperative medicine, General Internal Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
HOSPITAL STAFF PRIVILEGES:
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Fairmont Medical Center
LTACH Physician, Select Specialty Hospital – Morgantown
Rehab Physician, Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Morgantown, WV
Internal Medicine, Hopsitalist, Mon Health Medical Center
SPECIALTY BOARDS AND CERTIFICATION:
Issue Date Expiration
AWARDS AND HONORS:
General medicine clinic award , John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
Clinical Skills and Scholarship Award. , John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County
Travel Grant Awarded for Research presentation at International Society Of Hypertension, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India
MEMBERSHIPS IN HONORARY AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES:
Society of General Internal Medicine
American society of Hematology (Associate Member)
Society of Hospital Medicine
Obesity Medical association (Member)
American college of Physicians
American society of clinical Oncology (Associate member)
American Medical association
EDITORSHIPS/EDITORIAL BOARDS/JOURNAL REVIEWS:
Gastrointestinal Cancer: Research and therapy
Insights in Internal Medicine
World Journal of Surgical Oncology
BMJ Case reports
Mcmaster Online Rating of Evidence
Annals of Internal medicine
Saudi Journal of Kidney diseases and Transplantation
Arab Journal of Gastroenterology
01/01/2017 – 06/01/2020 Member, Antibiotic Stewardship Committee, Internal medicine, Mon Health Medical Center
Refereed Journal Publications/Original Papers
1. Gnanapandithan K, Karthik N, Singh A. Rhabdomyolysis and Acute Kidney Injury Associated with Anabolic Steroid Use. Am J Med. 2019 08;132(8):e652-e653.
2. Verma V, Sharma G, Singh A. Immunotherapy in extensive small cell lung cancer. Exp Hematol Oncol. 2019;8:5. PMCID: PMC6360752
3. Singh A, Gupta S, Yim B, Thekkekara R. Tumor Lysis Syndrome in Multiple Myeloma: An Increasingly Recognized Risk—A Report of Seven Cases Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. 1 March 2017;33(1):41-44.
4. Singh A, Hashim S, Bollampally P, Gleich MP. An Ominous Cause of Hematemesis. Am J Med. 2016 Oct;129(10):e241-2.
5. Singh A, Gupta S, Yim B, Thekkekara R. Tumor Lysis Syndrome in Multiple Myeloma: An Increasingly Recognized Risk-A Report of Seven Cases. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2017 Mar;33(1):41-44. PMCID: PMC5280866
6. Singh A, Suri V, Jain S, Varma S. Rare manifestations in a case of Osler-Weber-Rendu disease. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Jan 05;2015. PMCID: PMC4289744
7. Singh A, Shrestha M, Anand C. Acute pancreatitis with normal amylase and lipase–an ED dilemma. Am J Emerg Med. 2016 May;34(5):940.e5-7.
8. Singh A, Varma S. β-Thalassaemia intermedia masquerading as β-thalassaemia major. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Nov 28;2014. PMCID: PMC4248104
9. Singh A. An uncommon cause of anemia in systemic lupus erythematosus. Int J Rheum Dis. 2013 Dec;16(6):783-5.
10. Suri V, Singh A, Das R, Das A, Malhotra P, Jain S, Kumari S, Khandelwal N, Varma S. Osseous sarcoid with lytic lesions in skull. Rheumatol Int. 2014 Apr;34(4):579-82.
11. Singh A, Hampole H. Erratum: Gemcitabine associated pseudocellulitis (Journal of General Internal Medicine DOI: 10.1007/s11606-012-101-x) Journal of General Internal Medicine. April 2013;28(4):600.
12. Singh A. Diabetic striatopathy Mayo Clinic Proceedings. August 2013;88(8).
13. Singh A, Hampole H. Gemcitabine associated pseudocellulitis. J Gen Intern Med. 2012 Dec;27(12):1721. PMCID: PMC3509303
14. Shivi Jain , Kireet Agrawal , Shinoj Pattali , Abhijai Singh , Kamal Agrawal , Barbara Cleveland, Michael Russell Mullane. Multivariate analysis of factors affecting overall survival in minority-based population of young colorectal cancer patients: A single-institution experience. Journal of clinical oncology. DOI: 10.1200/jco.2012.30.15_suppl.e14186 Journal of Clinical Oncology 30, no. 15_suppl.
15. Sharma A, Singh A. Relapsing polychondritis Indian Journal of Rheumatology. September 2012;7(3):147-152.
16. Singh A, Suri V, Jain S, Varma S. Rare manifestations in a case of Osler-Weber-Rendu disease. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Jan 05;2015. PMCID: PMC4289744
17. Brandon Scott McCrobie*, Anne Derouin, Manjula Krishnamurthy and Abhijai Singh. Utilization of Low Dose Depakote for the Treatment of Delirium in Hospitalized Adults: A Retrospective Analysis of Depakote Treatment Protocol Journal of Nursing Studies and Patient Care. : Mc Crobie, BS., Derouin, A., Krishnamurthy, M., Singh, A. (2021) Utilization of Low Dose Depakote for the Trea.
18. Simant Singh Thapa, , Abhijai Singh, Jeffrey Scott, Anthony Izzo. Not Just Another Aspiration Pneumonia: Oculopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy Journal of Medical Cases. https://doi.org/10.14740/jmc2928w.
19. Shivi Jain, MD, Kireet Agrawal, M.D, Abhijai Singh, M.D, Shinoj Pattali, MD, Augustin Haidau, MD, Paula Kovarik, MD, Rose Catchatourian, MD. Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in the Era of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: Is Sokal Score Still a Valid Predictor of Prognosis? Blood. http://dx.doi.org/10.1182/blood.V120.21.4422.4422 – 2012/11/16.
20. Christopher Robert Chew , Abhijai Singh. Syncope: Chief complaint for spontaneous coronary artery dissection without other signs of acute coronary syndrome Case Reports International. 10.5348/100096Z06CC2021CR.
21. A. Singh, M. Bhagat, and A. Sharma. Bone Marrow Suppression Secondary to Argemone Mexicana Intoxication: Report of Three Cases International Journal of Toxicology. https://doi.org/10.1177/1091581815623753.
22. Abhijai Singh, MD, Kartik G. MARIJUANA INDUCED BRADYARRHYTHMIA – A BENIGN BUT RARE CAUSE OF SYNCOPE Journal of Hospital Medicine. .
23. Abhijai Singh, MD, KAMAL KANT Sahu, MD. EPSTEIN BARR VIRUS (EBV) ASSOCIATED PRIMARY INTRAMEDULLARY LEIOMYOSARCOMA – A RECHERCHE DILEMMA Journal of Hospital Medicine. .
Books, Chapters, and Reviews
1. Singh A, Chaubey VK, Chhabra L. Gemcitabine: Systemic adverse effects Gemcitabine: Pharmacology, Clinical Uses and Potential Side Effects. July 01, 2014:79-95.
2. Tushar Kulkarni 1 , Abhijai Singh. IgG4 Related disease Advances in Medicine and Biology. Volume 122. .
1. Singh, Abhijai MBBS; Agrawal, Kireet MBBS; Thiagrajan, Saravanan MBBS; Jain, Shivi MBBS, MD. A Rare Case of GIST with Elevated Lipase and Amylase Levels and Its Effect on Treatment Options American Journal of Gastroenterology. Singh, Abhijai MBBS; Agrawal, Kireet MBBS; Thiagrajan, Saravanan MBBS; Jain, Shivi MBBS, MD A Rare Case of GIST with Elevated Lipase and Amylase Levels and Its Effect on Treatment .
2. M Shah; S Jain; S Abhijai. Multivariate analysis of factors effecting overall survival in minority based population of breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy: A single institution experience Cancer Research. Cancer Res (2013) 73 (24_Supplement): P6-06-51..
3. AbhijaiSinghMD ChandrakantaChuturvedulaMD, GurbirGIllMD, ReshmaAbrahamMD, PieushaMalhotraMD. Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage (DAH) in Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Associated Cryoglobulinemia After Completion of HCV Therapy Chest. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2016.08.544.
4. HIMMATGREWALMD,ABHIJAISINGH, SIMANTTHAPA. AM I DROWNING IN BLOOD? OR AMIO-DARONING? Chest. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2018.08.384.
5. Abhijai Singh. A case of Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)associated with FSGS (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis) – is it more than serendipity? ACP ILLINOIS POSTER FINALIST – CLINICAL VIGNETTE. .
6. Share Favorites Permissions ABSTRACTS: CLINICAL VIGNETTES/CASE REPORTS – STOMACH A Rare Case of GIST with Elevated Lipase and Amylase Levels and Its Effect on Treatment Options. Singh, Abhijai MBBS; Agrawal, Kireet MBBS; Thiagrajan, Saravanan MBBS; Jain, Shivi MBBS, MD
7. Agrawal, Kireet MD; Jain, Shivi MD; Singh, Abhijai MBBS. Histiocytic Sarcoma of the Stomach. A “Medical Diamond”- Rare and Multifaceted American Journal of Gastroenterology. Agrawal, Kireet MD; Jain, Shivi MD; Singh, Abhijai MBBS Histiocytic Sarcoma of the Stomach. A “Medical Diamond”- Rare and Multifaceted, American Journal of Gastroenterology: Oc.
8. Hyponatremia – a persistent dilemma. Accepted for poster presentation at National SGIM meeting, Orlando, Florida
9. Marvin Lu, Pinky Jha, MD1, Abhijai Singh, MD. Recurrent Hospital Admissions in Patient with Intrathecal Pump and Laxative Refractory Constipation. Presented in SHM Wisconsin Chapter meeting 2021.
10. Harpreet Gill, Rutaraj Vala, Pinky Jha MD, Abhijai Singh MD. Recurrent Left Leg DVTs Despite Anticoagulation. Presented at the SHM Wisconsin Chapter meeting 2021
11. Komal Khoja, Harpreet Gill, Pinky Jha, MD, Abhijai Singh, MD. Basal Ganglia Calcifications in Hypoparathyroidism. Presented at the SHM Wisconsin Chapter meeting 2021